Select your language: Français English Español Deutsch Nederlands

Discover the latest version of Vista Rainbar 4.5

Created by Gavatx, updated by legace & fediafedia...

Written by poiru on 26 August 2009 at 10h40
Vista Rainbar 4.5
Vista Rainbar is an easy-to-use sidebar for Windows XP, Vista, and 7.

It has 20 stunning gadgets to decorate your desktop. In addition to the eye-candy, Vista Rainbar gives you the possibility to view weather information, the latest news through RSS, display your wireless network strength and much more straight from your desktop! The skins are also fully customizable, although it does require some time to learn the skinning process.

The icing on the cake is that Vista Rainbar is very light when it comes to system resources (RAM/CPU). So you can get the amazing eye-candy without the expense of system resources. What a deal!

Vista Rainbar 4.5

One of the many improvements over the previous version is that the Sticky Notes gadget now supports up to four pages of text and also has it's very own configuration tool (no more Notepad!).

Vista Rainbar 4.5

We also have brand new Wireless and Gmail gadgets. For a complete list of changes, please visit the Changelog link below.

What are you waiting for? Download Vista Rainbar 4.5 when it's hot!

Page :
10 comments (show forum topic)
ghostnatyphon
26/08/2009 - 11:18

Never used the default Vista sidebar, nor Google's sidebar - I'll give this a try, see how it goes ;)

EDIT: Installing now...

Can't I have the option to have no shortcuts? Please? : p And is this Rainbar 4.5 or Rainbar 5?
poiru
26/08/2009 - 11:44

ghostnatyphon a écrit :

Yeah, I'll add it in the next release, with the "(not reccomended)".

And it's Vista Rainbar 4.5 : ) Fixed it.

Get the latest version from http://koti.welho.com/legace/
ghostnatyphon
26/08/2009 - 11:46

Lovely : )

Oh, and how do I use the Applauncher gadget? Really confusing me : p
poiru
26/08/2009 - 11:57

ghostnatyphon a écrit :

Oh, and how do I use the Applauncher gadget? Really confusing me : p

What do you mean?

Do you want to edit the entries? That requires a bit more knowledge in Rainmeter skinning, but I think you'll figure it out. Just right-click on the gadget, and select Skin Menu -> Edit Skin : )
ghostnatyphon
26/08/2009 - 13:10

Then I shall go figure it out : D
turtle bacon
26/08/2009 - 21:32

How do you change the gadgets?
poiru
27/08/2009 - 08:26

turtle bacon a écrit :

How do you change the gadgets?

Change the gadgets? What do mean with that?

To open new gadgets, double-click on the Vista Rainbar tray icon to open the Gallery. Once you have a gadget open, just hover over the gadget, and click on the > icon that appears : )
dlb
27/08/2009 - 16:10

Great work legace ! Thank you for sharing : great:
poiru
28/08/2009 - 12:39

ghostnatyphon a écrit :

Then I shall go figure it out : D

4.5.1.0, which is due shortly, will have a configuration tool for the App Launcher : )
ghostnatyphon
28/08/2009 - 13:23

poiru a écrit :

: loveit:

Page :
10 comments (show forum topic)

Partners : Free wallpapers - Yellowicon.com - Création de site internet Dijon - Download vista - Photoshop Tutorial

Top searches: Vista - Vista Inspirat - Windows - Themes - Icons - Mac - Theme - Rocketdock - Sidebar - Styler - Dock - Icon - True Transparency - Firefox - Naruto - Tux - Rocket Dock - Wallpaper - Ubuntu - Windows Vista